This role can be shared with 2 members
To identify opportunities and write submissions for funding
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Liaise with Committee on funding required and potential funding available.
- To identify opportunities to seek funding from Council, Telstra, Banks, philanthropic organisations, etc.
- Conduct Internet searches to find new opportunities for grants.
- Prepare and lodge submissions for funding and grants.
- Monitor the application progress and outcome of submitted grants.
- Complete the grant acquittal in a timely manner.
- Participate in Committee decision-making and voting.
- If fundraising other than grants becomes necessary then a subcommittee can be formed.
Grants folder in Dropbox
Password & User name document
Contact Person For
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Application writing