Party Hire Coordinator
To enable an efficient, exciting and affordable party hire option for the Townsville community while raising funds for the Townsville Toy Library to grow and improve its toy collection and service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Taking all bookings for the Jumping Castle and Party Toys and responding to questions from potential hirers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Distribution of all relevant Terms & Conditions to potential hirers, ensuring that they have read and understood before the booking is finalised.
- Purchasing jumping castles, creating party packs and replacing items as needed.
- Liaising with the treasurer to make sure Jumping Castles & Party Items are paid for in full prior to collection as per the Party Terms & Conditions agreed on by the committee and that deposits are refunded expeditiously.
- Coordinating Party Hire Assistants to manage party hire drop-offs and pick-ups as well as checking and cleaning castles and equipment.
- Ensuring that the items in the party packs are clean and in good/safe order.
- Ensuring that all legal requirements relating to Party Toys and Jumping Castles are upheld. This includes rganizing the test & tag of jumping castle accessories every three months.
- Excellent communication and correspondence
- Customer service experience
- Friendly nature
- Basic software and computer skills (mainly Excel)
- Ability to check Facebook messages and email regularly.