To perform the role of Treasurer as set out in The Constitution, and to provide accurate financial management.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Liaise with the President and Secretary to ensure that the responsibilities of the Treasurer, as set out in The Constitution, are met.
- Liaise regularly with President on the financial situation of the Toy Library.
- Liaise regularly with Party Hire Coordinator, Memberships Coordinator and Toy Coordinator to ensure they can complete their work regarding confirmation of payments, refunds and available monies for purchases.
- Prepare budgets as required by the Committee.
- Provide a financial statement showing all in-coming and outgoing monies, including bank balance reconciliation; and comparison of the results with the approved budget, to monthly Committee meetings, together with copies of all current bank statements.
- Ensure all transactions, such as party hire deposit refunds and bill payments, are performed expeditiously, accurately and with the highest level of professionalism.
- Prepare budget and financial statements for inclusion in council grant submission and any other funding submissions.
- Present annual financial statement at AGM.
- Arrange for audit of annual accounts if required by the Committee, including obtaining quotes and preparing records and financial statements.
- Be an account signatory.
- Prepare monthly financial updates.
- Participate in Committee decision-making and voting.
- Account signatory
Contact Person For
- Report writing
- Finance management/book keeping
- Experience of online software
- Team player