Along with responsibility of ensuring correctly-entered membership forms, the members officer role is a multi-skilled one:
Key Responsibility Areas
- Ensure and provide a high standard of member service at TTL by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication to member enquiries, increasing value to current TTL members, fellow committee members and improving the professional image of the TTL to prospective members
- Maintain adequate member numbers to ensure TTL remains viable
- Ensure members receive accurate, consistent, responsive and timely advice and assistance regarding their membership and overdue toys, by taking ownership of the relationship with the member, to ensure member needs are identified and met.
- Ensure all applications, transactions and instructions from members are processed and entered in a timely manner with the highest level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ensure there are adequate membership application, renewal and information forms at TTL for every opening
- Resolve member complaints and overdue toy returns and fee/fine payments within an appropriate and timely manner within TTL policy and legislative requirements
- Identify opportunities and liaise with relevant TTL committee members to achieve objectives of the TTL
- Any other duties as requested by the TTL President
The ability to:
- communicate efficiently and effectively with TTL members and TTL committee members
- demonstrate a sound knowledge of the SETLS system, layout of the toy library, services offered by the toy library (for example, party toy hire) and fee/fine calculation.
- work autonomously and within a team working environment
- take initiative in recovering overdue toys
- act with friendliness, personal and professional integrity and attention to detail
- demonstrate a commitment to community organisation philosophy and TTL culture and values
- be flexible and adaptable to changing work hours and ‘after-hours’ work from home